Canada - Express Entry
Starting January 2015, Canadian Government introduced the new system which allows qualified candidates to gain express entry to Canada. Permanent Residency to granted to members of the Economic Class primarily comprising of professionals, skilled workers and trade workers. To be eligible to apply under Express Entry, applicant has to be eligible in either of these immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nomination Programs to meet local labour market needs.
Candidates for permanent residence who meet minimum criteria in either of the above program may submit an Expression of Interest profile to the Express Entry Pool. Qualifications include age, education, language proficiency, work experience and other factors. There are over 300 occupations including Management & Financial Services, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering and Skilled Trades. The profile of candidates are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System which measures their human capital contribution to Canada. Candidates without an approved job offer or provincial nomination must also submit a profile with the Canada Jobbank.
The highest ranking candidates from the pool are receive an invitation to apply (ITA). These candidates must submit a full application within 60 days of receiving the ITA. Successful applicants and their accompanying dependants will be processed within approximately 6 months.
The profile of candidates will remain in the Express Entry Pool for 12 months. If you do not receive an ITA, you may resubmit your application if you meet the minimum eligibility requirement.
Why choose MRC:
- Offer our clients individualized services according to their needs
- Strategically prepare and submit your application to get highest ranking score in the Express Entry Pool
- Effectively create and submit your employment profile to the Canada Job Bank
- Provide our clients with a database of employers looking to hire, and assist with getting job offer approved
- Coordinate submission of completed application, and required documentation
- Represent, monitor and track your application all the way through the complete process
- Having a unbeaten rate of approval with Service Canada, Provincial Government, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada